Monday, July 25, 2016

Great Mom

I once thought that I want to be like you in the future. As sophisticated as you, as beautiful as you, and many more. But I've had it enough.

No, I don't want to be like you. I don't have to be like you. I want to be nicer than you, calmer than you, and I want to be around when my kids need me since their early stage. I want to be a great and friendly mom. Please note that I don't think you're an example of a bad ones. I learned a lot from you. From you, I learned...that I want to do something different. I knew from my deepest heart and thought that I won't apply your type-of-parenting to my kids. I'll have my own kind-of-parenting. Being a great parent isn't easy, I want to be one, so I will learn it from now on.

Thank you for making me realize
Just today.

Sincerely,
your daughter
-
yang selalu ada celanya untuk kau kritik.
Seems like I have never please you enough, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment