Thursday, September 3, 2015

It was mine

Do you remember, we were sitting there by the water?
You saw me start to believe for the first time
You made a rebel of a careless man’s careful daughter
You are the best thing that’s ever been mine.

Mine was totally our song. No doubt, you are the best thing that's ever been mine. Maybe that's because you are my first and I have nobody after you? I mean, I do have several crushes, but no boyfriend anymore.

You said, "I’ll never leave you alone."

Hold on, I said that too. But I'm the one who left you first for some reasons. Regrets? No, I have no regrets, but it was really hard for me (and you, perhaps?)

Hold on, never turn back

Taylor Swift's old songs remind me of you, so yeah, here I am writing stuffs about you again. Sorry. Thanks anyway for coloring my life. Have a wonderful life ahead!

Cheers,
Nadia Almira Sagitta

NB: Wondering why we bother with love if it never lasts? || Yeah. Now I'm wondering why.

No comments:

Post a Comment