Thursday, June 25, 2015

Simba and Nala

Simba:
So many things to tell her
But how to make her see
The truth about my past, impossible
She'd turn away from me

Nala:
He's holding back, he's hiding
But what, I can't decide
Why won't he be the king I know he is?
The king I see inside?

Can you feel the love tonight?
The peace the evening brings
The world, for once, in perfect harmony
With all its living things

Can you feel the love tonight?
You needn't look too far
Stealing through the night's uncertainties
Love is where they are
(Simba and Nala, TLK)

sumber gambar
You needn't look too far. Simba and Nala are the sweetest animal couple ever! Aku suka cara Nala mendukung Simba agar mau menjadi raja di The Pride Rock. Yep, you gotta support your man's dream, rite? :D
Ini lagu favorit di TLK yang terus kuputar sejak pagi. ♡

Luv,
Nadia Almira Sagitta

No comments:

Post a Comment